NPacers Quarterly Virtual Conference: June 2021 (Recorded)
- Registration Closed
This June NPacers Quarterly Virtual Conference was packed with primary care and pharmacology topics from Diabetes and Dyslipidemia to Asthma and Orthopedics. You’ll hear the latest best practices and take-home clinical pearls from acclaimed speakers including Alison O. Marshall, RN, MSN, FNP-C; Jay Gupta, RPh, MSc, MTM Consultant, C-IAYT; Michael Zychowicz, DNP, ANP, ONP, FAAN, FAANP; and Gary Graf, MSN, ARNP-C. Patricia Sulak's, MD Keynote session, "Wellness: Creating a Life of Health and Happiness" addresses burnout and the epidemic of self-induced disease giving you strategies for greater well-being. This conference featured the following sessions polypharmacy, pelvic exam, contraception, asthma, tremor management, dyslipidemia, aesthetic injectables, common orthopedics, T2D, and wellness.
Credits: 15.5 credits; 7.75 are pharmacology
Release Date: July 10, 2021
NPACE’s ePosters are digital research poster presentations developed by current and future nurse practitioners. This new, interactive format allows viewers to read the full abstracts, learn about the poster authors, review the poster research, participate in surveys, and enhance learning through videos and additional online resources.
NPACE is pleased to offer 0.5 contact hours per ePoster -> Complete all 7 of these featured ePosters and earn up to 3.5 CE credits.
- The Role of a Primary Care PNP in the Care of a Childhood Survivor of ALL
- Best Practices in Identifying and Managing Giant Cell Arteritis in Primary Care Settings
- Identification of Pediatric Obesity with the Use of a Motivational Interviewing Screening Tool in a Rural Pediatric Healthcare Clinic
- The Impact of an Online Educational Intervention on Attitudes of Primary Care Clinicians toward Patients with Substance Use Disorders (SUDs)
- Promoting Palliative Care Referrals for Patients with COPD: An Educational Intervention for Primary Care Providers
- Enhancing Hepatitis C Virus Screening and Diagnosis using a Risk Screener
- Diabetes Management through Health Coaching in Patients with Serious Mental Illness