NPACE and MyCME have partnered to provide over 30 credits of continuing education to meet your national and state credit requirements with recordings from NPACE conferences. Sessions will help you toward higher-level thinking and continued competence in the patient setting as well as improving or maintaining prescribing skills to stay current with the latest in pharmacotherapeutics.
Discover your perks
- Savings of up to 55% on course packages.
- Participation in programs designed by NPs for NPs.
- The opportunity to explore clinically relevant topics that keep you on the cutting-edge of the industry.
- Information about the latest updates and clinical methods you can implement in your practice immediately.
- Satisfaction for the ANCC pharmacotherapeutic requirement.
Featured Expert Speakers
- Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
- Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN
- Christine Kessler, MN, ANP, CNS, BC-ADM, CDTC, FAANP
- Sally K. Miller, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, AGACNP-BC, FAANP
- Gary Graf, MSN, ARNP-C
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|